Wild Vegas Casino Review
Wild Vegas casino offers an incredible range of slots, video poker, table games, and specialty games in an instant or downloadable client. For instant play, players will quickly notice the beautiful neon and classic Las Vegas style graphics on their website. Wild Vegas is powered by the Realtime Gaming platform.
All games on Wild Vegas offer a free play mode so players can learn the mechanics and features of each game before wagering real money.
Deposite methods available at Wild Vegas include credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, etc…), NETELLER, and Bitcoin. Withdrawal methods include NETELLER, Bitcoin, wire transfer, or bank checks. Processing time varies by deposit/withdrawal method and can be instant and up to several weeks.
Wild Vegas is fully licensed in Costa Rica. Wild Vegas does not restrict residents from any country from registering an account, however prospective players should check their local, state, country gaming laws before playing.
- Slots: Wild Vegas has a huge offering of slots games, including three-reel, five-reel, video, and progressive slots. Some of the titles offered include Aztec’s Treasure, Big Shot, Dream Run, King of Swing, Sea Captain, and Texan Tycoon.
- Video poker: Wild Vegas has a wide selection of video poker games – Aces and Eights, All American Poker, Bonus Deuces Wild, Bonus Poker, Bonus Poker Deluxe, Deuces Wild, Double Bonus Poker, Double Double Bonus Poker, Double Jackpot Poker, Double Double Jackpot Poker, Jacks or Better, Joker Poker, Loose Deuces, Mystery Bonus Poker, Pick’em Poker, and Sevens Wild.
- Table games: Wild Vegas offers everyone’s favorite table games including Blackjack (including European, Perfect Pairs, Suit’em Up 21, Face Up 21, Match Play 21, and Super 21 variations), Roulette (including American, European, French, and Multiplayer variations) Baccarat, Craps, Let’em Ride, Red Dog, Pontoon, Pai Gow Poker, Tri-Card Poker, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker, Vegas Three Card Rummy, and War.
- Specialty games: Wild Vegas also has new, unique games such as 5 Diamond Blackjack, Bonus Bingo, Hot Dice, Keno, Lucky 8’s, Magic 7’s, Roaring Twenties Bingo, Sic Bo, and Treasure Tree.
Bonuses and Promotions
Wild Vegas currently offers three first-class bonuses which any player can take advantage of:
- First, one of the most impressive sign up bonuses in the industry – a 350% bonus on any first deposit over $30. The bonus is subject to standard rollover/wagering requirements (20x playthrough, 10x max withdrawal).
- Second, a 250% slots bonus with no playthrough or withdrawal limit. Simply deposit $30 or more and get 2.5x more playable balance on all slot games!
- Third, a 180% all allowed games bonus with no playthrough or withdrawal limit. Simply deposit $30 or more and get 1.8x more playable balance on any game available at Wild Vegas!
Wild Vegas offers a tiered VIP program based on average deposit amounts. The tiers are high roller, deluxe, penthouse, and presidential – all offering increased payout limits, table limits, lower wagering/rollover requirements for bonuses/free chips, and even insurance on losses. VIP players receive a dedicated support (phone line and emails).
Wild Vegas’s website has extensive FAQ, rules, and banking pages. Additionally, players can contact their customer support team via toll-free phone, email, 24/7 live chat.
Wild Vegas is a premier online casino with plenty of games, features, and benefits which attract both beginner and experienced players. Their website is easy-to-use, features flashy, neon graphics, and offers instant play. Wild Vegas also offers a downloadable client where players can access a full library of 150+ casino games (including more progressive jackpots), live dealers, slot tournaments, and high definition graphics and audio. Wild Vegas offers a vast amount of deposit/withdrawal methods, giving flexibility to players when they are ready to play or ready to cash out their winnings. Based on our proprietary ratings system, highlimitslots.net fully endorses Wild Vegas. Our professionals and gambling experts independently review gameplay, rules, terms and conditions, and other factors to ensure an ideal gaming experience while protecting players from unfair gameplay, practices, and policies.